In September 2003, DIC launched the DIC Kid's Network, a unique syndicated programming block designed to meet core FCC requirements and the only network for kids that reaches effectively 100% of U.S. households on over 400 stations, airing in every Designated Market Area across the country.
As a preeminent supplier of kid's programming worldwide, DIC has developed strategic partnerships with key domestic and international broadcast partners throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America, Africa and Australia. DIC is headquartered in Burbank, California with international offices in New York, Paris, London and Cologne.
In 2008, DiC was purchased by the Cookie Jar Entertainment Company and Cookie Jar now owns every DiC production ever made.
- Inspector Gadget (1983)
- Inspector Gadget Saves Christmas (1993)
- Gadget Boy and Heather (1995)
- Inspector Gadget's Field Trip (1996)
- Inspector Gadget's Last Case: Claw's Revenge (2002)
- Gadget and the Gadgetinis (2003)
- Inspector Gadget's Biggest Caper Ever (2004)